Munira speaks to some of my own feelings of ambivalence this year.
in a few words she captures the complexity of simply being human.
Inspiration for Life's Seasons
Hello, I am Bonita Owens aka, (Ebony Woman of Grace) --"I simply want to inspire people and have someone look at my life and say, 'because of you I didn't give up'."
- 27,151 Views
Please Click on Tags Below For More Postsadversity aging Apostle Paul appreciation for life authenticity belief Blessing Blessings Calvary children choices Christ Christian Christian Inspiration Christianity christian living Christ Jesus Christmas confidence in God courage Cushman. prayer death decisions destiny Divine grace Domestic sheep Epistle to the Hebrews faith faithfulness faith in God Family First Epistle to the Corinthians first love firsts God God's Love God the Father Gospel of Luke Grace gratitude grief Grief Loss and Bereavement Holy Land hope humor inspiration Ipod Jerusalem Jesus Jesus birth Jesus Christ joy life living Lord Love Love of God Martha Mary meaning of life motivation music new beginnings New Year new year blessings Pain patience Peace poem poetry Prayer Psalms purpose Religion & Spirituality Religion and Spirituality Resurrection Retire secrets Sheep Shepherd sorrow spiritual growth storms success Suffering tears thankful Thanks Thanksgiving the meaning of life Thorn in the flesh trust trust in God unconditional love Vena amoris Vitiligo will power wisdom women worship
- The Road Not Taken ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/09/14/the… tweeted 4 years ago
- On His Blindness ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/09/07/on-… tweeted 4 years ago
- The Inner Garden ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/08/31/the… tweeted 4 years ago
- Live Each Day to the Fullest ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/08/24/liv… tweeted 4 years ago
- A Tale of Two Cities (Introduction) ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/08/17/a-t… tweeted 4 years ago
- If I Can Help Somebody ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/08/10/if-… tweeted 4 years ago
- Unless They Are Prayed ebonywomanofgrace.com/2015/08/03/unl… tweeted 4 years ago